Thank you for your interest in applying to become a speaker at TEDxSalveReginaU. Before applying please read through the speaker expectations.
Applications are due December, 5.
Questions or concerns should be directed to Araz Khajarian.
- Be available on Saturday, March 25, 2017 as well as additional dates for a meeting and rehearsals.
- Be comfortable speaking in front of an audience, plan to stay for the entire event and the reception after.
- Be willing to engage in practices with the other speakers and shoot promos, if necessary.
- Provide a high resolution photo (head-shot) and other publicity materials.
- Attend at least one meeting with the TEDxSalveReginaU Curator.
- In addition to the meeting, attend the required practice session which will take place a week or two before the event.
- Provide the slides for your presentation, which will be confirmed by the TEDxSalveReginaU organizers. The format does not matter.
- Provide a short biography.
- Be prepared to receive and respond to emails and phone calls a few weeks prior to the date of the event.
- Selected speakers will be required to sign a release giving TEDxSalveReginaU the rights to record videos of the talk, take pictures, and make these media available online.
- Conduct intensive research on TEDx presentations, guidelines and tips.
- Ensure that all ideas presented in your talk are your own and are new, compelling, and mind-provoking ideas.
- Be prepared to deliver the talk without notes or a script and ensure the talk is rehearsed and edited with the TEDxSalveReginaU team.
- Ensure that the talk stays within the allotted time.
- Your talk should have one specific outcome that is clearly stated and which fits our theme.